Saturday, February 20, 2010

Boyfriend Swimwear Boyfriend Prefers Vintage Bathing-suits?

Boyfriend prefers Vintage Bathing-suits? - boyfriend swimwear

It is the favorite theme of the swimwear was born in 1950 my friend is a bathing suit now they are bought for me and he loves it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41584001 @ N02/3833490214 /

It is recognized in this way sexier than all the modern bathing suit, as he knows he is bad, but pleasant, and that these jerseys were actually the number of women to justice.

He wants to use me to the oldest bathing suit and simple then.

My bikinis and swimsuits today should go well


What do you think of this in general, and not that sexy swimsuit in the eye?

1 comment:

  1. You have good taste in my opinion. I admire him because he dared to go forward with the current trend. You look fantastic, will continue to use, and only as a matter of class and sexy.

    ReplyDelete