Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can You Wash A Duffel Bag Can I Put My Huge Duffel Bags Into The Regular Washing Machine And Dryer?

Can I put my huge duffel bags into the regular washing machine and dryer? - can you wash a duffel bag

Hello, I have two large travel bags for the camp. The brand is huge bags ballisitic. I need to know if they can be washed and dried in a house with washer and dryer? Thank you very much and would like to know as soon as possible, I leave this Sunday!
Thank you! They are made of nylon inside, I think.

3 comments:

  1. With the name one can think that they are ballistic nylon. if nylon, can use the permanent press cycle in the washing machine. The dryer is another story of the loop cloth can damage the hair so that they attract from those in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many canvas bags have cardboard inserts in the end better to remove before washing. Try removing the flooring interior design can not be sneezed at him, or a piece of cardboard with a cloth covered. Remove and use a sponge to wash separately.

    It is necessary to know whether the pocket is big and strong enough to break the vibrator on your computer. If it is really great, you are better off in a wash laundry in a front loader because they are not agitators and high capacity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they take in the laundry and put it in a dryer and extrlargewasher otherwise it is breaking a normal size

    ReplyDelete